A Drain Life

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Celebration!!!

This round my New Year Celebration is kind of different! I got someone special to celebrate with me.

Anyway my best friend James is back from Australia for Summer vacation and he threw a New Year Eve barbeque with his gf at East Coast Coastal Sand Resorts. It was kind of small but I enjoyed myself very much. Sat down and chill, eat and laugh throughout the night.

Darling was also there with me. I am so happied that she is able to meet my best friend. Darling likes honey so much. During bbq, she wants everything to have alot of honey until the chicken wing got burnt! hahaha... That's my baby!
We went home early and had our own little count down with my family.

Afterwhich we watched pacifier by Vin Diesel. Cool and funny! Oh yah... my baby got tipsy again after a Sidney Cider... hehe... She looked so cute with her little cheek rosy red...

Footnote: A good start of the New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home