A Drain Life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Finally...

Finally my common test is wrapping up tomorrow. Just can't wait for it to be over and I can be at the beach enjoying the Sun with darling... *pray pray* Dun rain dun rain!

Today darling came over to my place and accompanied me and guess what she did? She drew me! She drew flower petals on me! LUCKILY it comes off easily or else... Dun luff darling! I know you are giggling now...

Time really flies. Yesterday was our 3 month anniversary. We had a simple dinner together and follow by ice-cream at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Cheap and good ice-cream! I am looking forward to another month with you...

Anyway got to wake up later at about 3am to study. Yucks!!! I better go to sleep now...

Footnote: Time flies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home