A Drain Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

SCH 1417 Y

That's my old car plate number. She is a Ford Laser 1.6A, born in 1997 Mar! When I got her, she was already 7 years old. I miss her so much...

Expenses for a car in Singapore is crazy! Petrol, coupons, erp charges and etc. You simply feel like dying owning a car. However the convenience a car can bring you is something that you once have it, you just find it so tedious to not to have it. Imagine I can drive to sch, to kallang for canoe training, to pasir ris for wakeboarding training and to darling's place...

Seeing so many cars launching in the market really makes me have the urge to get one myself. Sigh... I guess I can another car when I start work in proper.

Footnote: I miss you badly but you are too expensive for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home