A Drain Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Exam Stress

Next week will be my final exams for this semester. All in all, I got 4 papers to take. Today I just had my CT2 for TPHM.

I just can't wait for this whole exam to stop. I am feeling very stressed now! Everytime exam period, I would feel very stress. I really hate this feeling. However this feeling is inevitable if I want to carry on studying. Perhaps this stress is a sign that I am using a wrong method to study.

So much for the stress thingy. This morning I was in school attending a CPTC briefing. I found out that the first 3 days will be 9am-5pm only and the rest will be 12noon-8pm. Oh ya... I almost forgotten I got shift work in the last week.

Guess I have to start changing my plans for this holidays.

Footnote: Once decided, there is no turning back. You just have keep moving on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home