A Drain Life

Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday Adrian! It's my birthday today. Have you ever wonder why birthday must be happy? Why no one wish you an angry birthday or a sad birthday?

I guess it's because every other day you will be sad or angry so on this day of your birth, people hope you can be happy and free from anger and sadness. Anyway a birthday is just another day in life. It just reminds you that you're one year older.

To me the most important person during my birthday is not myself but rather it should be my mummy... She carried me for ten months, going through all the uncomfortable things during expecting and on the day of my birth, she had to go through labour pain, leaving alone all the shit I gave to her all these years. I guess she should be the one to be recognise during this day. Thank you Mum!

I haven't been having a pleasant birthday celebration or rather never really celebrate since I was 18... Sometimes I just wonder when will I have a joyous and trouble free celebration... Perhaps I have to work for it. Just like what my officer told me during NSF days, it's a privilege and not a right!


Oh yah... my birthday is like during exam period. What a letdown right? I'm still not ready for my exams. My confidence level is at critical stage... To top it up, my gf is upset with me.

Hope I have a Happy Birthday next year!!!

Footnote: Happy Birthday! May my wishes come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home