A Drain Life

Sunday, February 26, 2006

AGM

Today is NACC AGM. I was only there for the photo session. Congrats to those being selected in the main com.

Now the sprinting team is down at Villa Bali drinking. Once again I miss the fun... Last time when they were drinking there, I landed in hospital because I burst my right ear drum during wakeboarding training. This time is exams. Sigh... I really wanna be with them and enjoy.

If I have done my studies earlier and went out lesser, I guess I can be more relax now. I guess it's pointless to cry over spill soup. Anyway I found out why I am so stressed. It's because I want to enter University so much. If I do not have this goal, I guess my life will be much easier, so much easier...

One more day is to my first paper. I really dunno how I will fare this round. I thought poly would be a breeze for me but I am wronged. I feel more stressful each time I take exams. I wonder will I be even more stressful next exam than now.

Footnote: Stress is part and parcel of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home