A Drain Life

Friday, April 14, 2006

Life Fills With Guilt & Regrets

When did I last blog? I dun even rem! Anyway I apologise to those who have constantly come to check on my blog and left with disappointment. I will try my best to update my blog regularly.

Finally I have completed my Chemical Process Operations course at Jurong Island. I got so much to complain about CPTC but it's all over now. I guess I shall just let it rest! Leave all the words at Jurong Island...

Besides CPTC, so many things have happened in my life over the past 3 mths. Some of them I feel I have done extremely wrong. I also dunno where to start about it. Above all I feel extremely guilty towards a person, someone that I have letdown so much over the times. I feel like such a dickhead!

People say experiences change someone and I totally agree to that as I'm one good example. Over the years, I have changed so much. I have been chasing what I have lost and proving that I am a worthy one and I have neglected so many things in my life, neglected myself and you...

I have been building a wall around myself over the last 2 years after an unhappy experience. I am just too afraid to experience the same thing all over again but I overlook the fact that everything is different, everyone is different!

Now this wall is totally shattered. I feel very stupid that I did not treasure what I have. All I am feeling now is guilt and regrets and pain...

Footnote: I should have listen more instead of hearing you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home