A Drain Life

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thoughts...

Life is so ironic. We tend to treasure what we lose more. When we have it beside us, we do not put much emphasis on it and only till it is gone then we...

It is always hard to believe a leopard will change its spots but in life miracles do happen and not all things need miracles to work. It's also hard to believe or trust that what you are getting now is real... It is too real to be fake, too good to be true. However it is real!

People do make mistakes. It is a matter of whether are we willing to give the person an opportunity to change. Yes! I agree when we decide to give the person an opportunity, we are also risking the fact that he may once again commit the same mistake to hurt us. But what if he really wants to change and he does change and we did not give him the opportunity... This person may have lost the opportunity to show his sincerity and to prove he is worthy of the opportunity forever.

Everything in life seems like a bet. I have been losing bets constantly and I have been trying to improve the way I handle the bet. I am so tired of constant changes. All I want is to be happied or just be contented!

Footnote: Random thoughts from bottom of my heart, not mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home