A Drain Life

Sunday, August 27, 2006

2 Shitty Day In A Row...

Yesterday supposed to go out with Chai alone but in the end ended up with a group of people... Honestly that was pretty turn off to me but shit does happen... Wat make it worse was the crashed with Dawn...
Hopefully this first date will not be the last date with Chai...
Today supposed to head onto BCP but I was bloody late lah... I overslept as I slept at 4am on a sat morning. Therefore I have to take 10am ferry. Luckily Shawn gave me a call and I rushed down to Harbour Front and half way, I discovered I forgotten my passport. I made my way home immediately and guess how's much is my cabfare when I hit harbourfront?
IT'S $22!!! Gosh...
When I reached, it was like 9.55am! Damn... Gate closed so I have to wait for the 11 ferry to sekupang and at sekupang, I have to take a cab to BCP which cost me $10! Total for cab fare is $30! The day at BCP is good shit! I will regret if I din go! Met so many passionate riders, be it old or young! Keep the fire buring PEOPLE!
I was like thinking whether it is an omen to tell me to stay at home and not go? hahahaha...
When I got back SG, got into a tiff with Chai... Come on people, let's chill... Why take everything so seriously? Life will be too hard if you always take everything so seriously!
Anyway I just got home from Geographer! It's a great place! thanks shawn! It's fun place man! Music is good! People are nice! Just can't wait to go back for more!
I have work at 10am and I still freaking awake now! Go and sleep ADRIAN!
Before I sleep, let show u my essay that I wrote during my paper!
"This is my first time walking into an Exam Hall unprepared and I dun feel a single bit of fear! Guess this is the power of decisiveness. I never expect myself to do this but I never regret. The 3 months rest a was splendid one. I have rediscovered myself and more things in life. Studies is not the only way to success. There're a lot of factors that come into play. PASSION, KNOWLEDGE, HARDWORK, RESPONSIBILITY, INTEREST AND FORESIGHT contribute a lot to your success. There are numberous way to find joy in life. However to find joy in life, you have to love yourself first. If you dun love yourself, no matter how rich you are or how famous and powerful you are, you WON'T be happy. Money is the bonus factor or I called it the additives/supplement to boosy your joy! With money, you eat the best stuff, stay in the best place, wear the the most fancyful top, drive the fastest care and etc! However without money, you still can do all that have but have to removed the word best! Whichever, it is, we should never look back. Let's charge forward and enjoy what we have now.

Footnote: I will never regreat again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home