A Drain Life

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another Day Of My Life

Went to ride with Eddie again! I was like supposed to be there at 2 plus to do something but I was still at home that time. Luckily Stella just left sch and she came to pick me up and head to Loyang together...
Met Dom, Rena and Sam there. Today my lifevest had made it debut. So comfortable and so hot looking!!! Did my 2 wake HS today and it was getting better! Now I'm working on the 'air'. Hope get more air and air time! Then I can hang myself!
The gals are really cam whore!
Started taking photos once they were on the boat! They took so many pictures.
Simply crazy!
Idiotic Stella is asleep now. Got to wait for her to send over the photos.
Will post it next round I promise!
Stella and Rena did pretty well today! Their edging is improving!
Just take randomrena always need to be reminded to bend her knees.
Stella did bunnyhop which I promised that I will teach her today.
She also surprised us with a 1 wake TS jump.
Way to go gals!
How can I forget Dom? He is a fun guy and he did a crazy thing today! He threw his handle off and catch it again while riding! HAHA... Like a clown man!!! So cool!
Went to Simpang Bedok and eat and then took a bus home! No money to take cabbie... Sigh... Basically I carried all my barangs barangs onto the bus... Took 31 and den freaking change to 966... So troublesome to lug a board and vest onto the bus...
DAMN!!!
I sprained my freaking ankle on the bus!!! Trying to get out of my seat and afraid my board will hit on the Encik on my left, I have to wriggle my way out very carefully but I forgotten the height of the ledge and I misjudged. There's goes my right ankle!
OUCH!!!
Sorry
Footnote: Take taxi or drive when you have a personal board!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home