A Drain Life

Monday, August 21, 2006

Can't Zzzz! Darn!

Damn... I was liked so tired just now and supposed to be asleep like 2 hours ago... After talking over the phone, i feel so awake! This is so shitty! I have to wake up early later... Need to do something real important before heading to school!
Now I am listening to some cool jazz music and randomly blogging... so pardon if there's no link between para.
I will be seeing my Course Manager to appeal to defer my attachment so that I can repeat my 3.1 sem first! Hopefully my appeal is successful! If not I will have to do my attachment first before I repeat my module! Keeping my finger cross man! Once successful, it will betime for me to find a job!
I know you aren't feeling well and yet you are so stubborn... Dun wanna rub vapour rub or lie on 2 pillows so that your nose will be unblocked! Hope you will be feeling better when you wake up later!
Finding trust or faith again in someone or in something is really a tough thingy... It takes time I guess... The idiom goes this way
"Once Bitten Twice Shy". Besides give others a chance, most importantly we must give ourselves the chance to trust again. If we keep shutting our door, we are basically missing out some good opportunities in life. Once it's gone, it will never come back!
No one is rushing no one... Going slow and letting nature takes its course is sometimes the best option in life! So let's slowly discover every single bit of things around us and who knows, we may find something unexpectedly.
I miss my mother!!! She is at Bangkok for 2nd day! Wonder wat did she get for me man!!! haha... hmmm... finally my eyelids decided to shut... okay ciao guys!
Footnote: Take Your Time To Discover Everyone And Everything Around Us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home