A Drain Life

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Kiss and Kiss and Kiss

Last night was a night full of kisses!!! Basically I met up with Rena, Dawn, Chailert and Leonard first before heading down to get Rena's bikini... They started taking photos in the train... Make me feel like some sua gu tourists...

Rena really used her heart and soul to find the perfect bikini for the Oakley Wakeboard event BUT she got something that's not her favourite becoz the fav piece is too big for her... hahahahaha...

I also saw a top that I like so much at Check boutique at Heerren... Anyway care to buy for me? NVM!!! Going to get it these few days... hehehe... Rooster rocks my socks!

We had dinner and once again our dearest Chailert ate so little... haiz... Guess next time I have to bring along a funnel and force the food thru the funnel into her stomach man... Arghhh...

After dinner, my little sister, Desiree, and Sam came to join us... and We met Baojun and John at cineleisure... We had drinks at Bistro and I was being "RESERVED" lah.

Who is willing to pay by VISA?

Wondering when and where the kisses started? Be patient! It's coming! hahaha... I kissed Chai without her knowing initially but was caught after a while so have to change target to John...

Secretly kissing Chai... hehe...

Opps!!! Being caught red-handed!

John... Help...

Dun we look sexy?

Baojun oso wanted it and my little sister was so jealous that she forced me to kiss her cheek lah... hahahahahaha... Gosh... I have to sterilise my lips like 1 million times after that...


Sister, Relac lah...

Singing with a lousy throat is no good... but it was fun to sing with all of them... I din noe I can rap so well... Hidden talent I guess!!! hahaha...

Anyway anyone wanna me to kiss you? Can always give me a buzz @ ILOVEADRIAN! hahahaha

Footnote: Kisses are good for health...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home