A Drain Life

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Darling...

Went to Kenneth house and visited my darling Keane with my sister... He really makes my day! So cute!!! Bought him some biscuit! He really loves to eat... and this is the first time he called me Uncle! I am so impressed with him!

Baby Keane!!!

Darling inspecting the things we brought!

Also had wine with Kenneth. This was the first time that we cousins had drink together and we started chatting about his company and soccer. Never expect to have such a time with him! Korkor let's do it more often!

I am so happy so see Uncle Adrian and Auntie Adeline!

Let me show you my dancing skill!

Opps... Better clean up the mess before mummy comes in...

While we were drinking, our darling was enjoying his biscuit and having his own fun! He was watching barney and started dancing away. Last time he only loved to play with guys but now he starts to grow to love to play with gals... hahaha... That's the way boy!

I wanna eat...

This Auntie is so pretty... I want my future gf to be as pretty as her and I wanna to be as hot as her brother!!! Yeah.......

Footnote: A baby will keep your troubles away... Go get one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home