A Drain Life

Thursday, August 17, 2006

After A Long Good Rest...

It has been a long while since I last blog... All my frenz are pestering me and here you go people... Dun complain if this post is too long. I gonna summarise 3 mths of happenings into one single post. Enjoy reading people!

Hmm... Where should I begin? ...... Okay! Let me talk about my singlehood for the past 3 mths. During these 3 mths, I have been skipping sch and resting at home almost everyday. If not for Eddie, I would still be home and sulking all day long! Eddie Thank You! By the way, SHE is attached! That's fast!

Guess wat? I lost a total of 15 kg and almost become a ghost! hahaha... That's wat Desiree felt and called me when she saw me at harbourfront when we hit Batam Cable Park for the first time. Leo and ChongHui came along. It was a good 2D1N trip. We had a whole day of riding and seafood in the nite. Next day, we went for massage and we had jaccuzi too. However, the gay thing was I have to be in the same bathtub as Leo....
!@#$%^& The bathtub was foaming like mad... Basically it could cover our face and in fact it overflowed.

"Small" Little Sister!

After coming back from BCP, I started riding with Desiree and getting prepared for Wakefest! 2 of us got closer and she naturally became my "small" little sister! haha... 2 of us decided to get our personal board as we wanna to be the pro of the "next century"!

LET ME PRESENT MY BABY TO ALL OF YOU!

LIQUID FORCE 138 WATSON!

Front ViewBack View

Isn't this baby gorgeous? It can fly! Do you believe?

Hmmm... Other than busy wakeboarding and cableskiing, I also found a freelance job recently! Seasports Rescue Team! Cool rite? hahaha... Currently I am being trained to handle a jetski after proving that my boating skill is passable! Jetski is freaking fun! Riding on a 1100cc creature is no joke! The adrenalin rush and need for speed feed the bill totally! My virgin ride from Loyang to ECP was a splendid one! I even kissed the jetski handle! It left a big swollen bum on my lips man!!! hahahahaha I just can't wait for the end of the year to come so that I can follow the team to Thailand...

BCP has become a frequent place for me to chill out! Spend 80 bucks and get a full day of cable riding plus chill out is worthed the money! Besides that, it comes with lunch, ferry tickets and lotsa cool people! First trip, only 9 of us were there! I got to know Winnie, Don, Shawn, John and BJ! (Not blowjob rather it's BaoJun!)hahahaha On my 2nd trip to BCP, I met this hot gal and from her I get to know more hot people around her. On my 3rd trip, I met this grp of crazy people and we gone crazy at BCP! Have you ever try drinking and doing a sport at the same time? Yes I did! At BCP! Start from as early as 9am, from beer to vodka to whisky... wooo... that's life man! You really have to give it a shot!
Some BCP photos!!!

Gearing up for Kicker!!!

That's me! Virgin hit on the kicker!

My BCP clique!

BJBJBJBJ!!!

I guess all of you have been wondering wat abt my studies? Basically all these fun and rest have a price to pay! In summary, I am going to repeat one semester! However I feel it's all worth it! I found myself back and found wat I truly want in life! That's more impt than anything! To frenz who have been showing concern for me, I am indeed grateful to you. I dunno wat word other than "THANK YOU" can describe my gratitude to you!

All of you can stop complaining from now on... I will try my best update my blog regularly ya? hahaha... Take care till then!

Foot Note: Life goes on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home