A Drain Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

Statement!!!

Went down to The Board Shop and gotten myself the JetPilot boardshort and 2 cable DVD... I din expect myself to spend this much but i did... arghhh... I must say that STATEMENT is indeed a very inspirational cable video... I know what you guys are thinking!!! Burn for you rite? Sorry people, I dun do piracy plus this dvd is being protected and I m an idiot to hack the code. If you wanna get it, head down TBS to get one! If you wanna lend from me, a fee of $5 will be imposed! hahahahahaha...

Suppose to meet desiree at 3pm but we kept delaying till 4.30... Anyway hope she will be happy soon! She will be leaving for NZ in abt 14hours time! Bon Voyage little Sister!!! Forget about the matter, you still have me! Let's Backroll and Air Raley together!

Baojun... I am so gonna kill you if you going to be late like this again!!! Told me coming down aroud 4 plus but in the end showed up at 8.30pm! Kick your ASS!!! I am so happy for you for getting the 134 Cadence... I can't wait to ride with you again...
I got a PCON paper at 2pm and I decided to put down my student ID and then walked out but Des told me I must wait for an hour before I can leave the hall... Irritating!!!
I have deleted it... Hope you are feeling more comfortable now...
Footnote: Just do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home