A Drain Life

Friday, April 28, 2006

Your Feelings...

Your feelings are my main concern now. It pains me to see you unhappy. I really hope I can do something to cheer you up. No matter how stress this semester will be or how tough life will be, I will be always by your side to support you. I understand it's difficult for you to believe but I am truly regretful of what I have done in the past. I feel so foolish with all the things that happened in the past and I am truly sorry about it.

I know you do not like to talk about this and I do not like to upset you too. All I want to tell you is that I will really be by your side whenever you need me now and future. I really do not want to upset or make you sad anymore. I want you to be happy.

Footnote: I will always be by your side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home