A Drain Life

Monday, April 24, 2006

First Day of School

First day of school is so lousy for me. I had PC Technology and World Issue today... My lesson starts at 8am and ended at 12noon. Canteen 1 and 2 were packed with people that I could hardly squeeze through to get food. You seldom see these 2 canteen that packed. Anyway I went to SIM for lunch instead.

After lunch, I was back to school for gym... Gyming alone was never easy. I really miss doing gym and running with the sprinters and oh yah the dinner... So much laughter... My best time in poly was the days with the sprinters. I really can't forget those days. And after dinner, I can see YOU home... I really miss doing that...
I really hate myself for bringing this upon myself. I really regret now...

Anyway after gym, I went to return vcd at my Toa Payoh and then headed down to Sixth Avenue. Gotten myself a hot chocolate and I sat there for 3 hours with a book. Have you ever feel like not going home early cause you dun want to feel lonely and empty? I do and I just did... I really hate the feeling of loneliness and emptiness... Last time I was forever busy and now suddenly I got so much time to spare... No more trainings, no more nyaa, no more wakeboarding...

I really dun feel like returning to school later... It's such a drag for me now. Last semester, I wanted to be in school everyday as I know there is someone, something awaiting for me. This semester an extra second in school seems like century to me.

I know recently all my postings seem so negative and lost... I really hope to be positive again soon. This is awful...

Footnote: Awaiting my positive self...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home