A Drain Life

Monday, April 24, 2006

Best Time Of The Holidays...

I have been stucked in Jurong Island for 5 weeks. Everyday breathe in methane, sulphur and all funny smell gases. I had to eat the shitty cafeteria food or cup noodles. On lucky days, my mum will cook for me or I will order fast food with friends. Journey to JI is a torture! To and fro will take me 4 hours daily! That is liked 1/6 of my day wasted!

In about few hours time, I will be back in school. Life will get tougher for me. I just hope this will be a smooth sailing semester.

Despite having 5 sucky weeks, I also had 2 great, fantastic weeks! Movie marathons, 2 person mahjong sessions, filling dinners and relaxing by the beach were all in the list! Life is so different for me these 2 weeks!(compared to those sucky weeks) I enjoy myself so much and I feel so happy. Time spent is unforgetable and I cherish every minute with YOU!

Let do it again despite the busy schedule awaiting YOU ya?

Footnote: Every second is well spent...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpwMaPdX4E

    hope dis made u smile a lil'~ +winks+

     

Post a Comment

<< Home