A Drain Life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YOU

Monday is the start of the week to me though some people say Sunday should be the start of the week. Whichever it is, it was a very happy day for me despite I have slept like 6 hours and never slept a sinlge wink on the night before! I just hope this happiness continue till the end of the week.
Why am I so happy?
Because of YOU!
We caught a movie together(finally), shopped a fair bit and ate a bit... We met around one plus den we went to shop for her dress at Far East Plaza. After that we went to eat lunch at Scotts and once again she never eat! haiz...
Anyway I got a new pair of slippers from PUMA! She said the colour is nice! hahaha...
We caught the "Break Up" and had tacco in the cinema... haha... finally she ate the same amount as me! Before movie we went to zara and shop and she tried this dress which she really looks GORGEOUS in it! But they had no size for her so we have to reserved from other boutique which we collected after movie!
Though the day seems simple and all but I am indeed very happy to be able to spend time with YOU! It's not so much about how long I see YOU, it's about how the day was spent and with who! I hope to have more of these times with YOU!!!
Footnote: I am just a boy, standing in front of a gal, telling her to love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home