A Drain Life

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bored to Boring...

I am in my lab now and trying very hard to maintain 80 degree C for the sample that is stirring on the stirring plate. According to instruction, I have to boil it for 4 hours. Guess this is the time that I should blog! Haven been blogging awhile and suppose to blog "Happening Weekend 2" but simply too tired to do it.

Currently I am working at Tuas in a Austrian company named Andritz. Not a bad company... My supervisor was ex-NP student and in the same coz as me and my manager was from SP! Both of them are ladies! Manager already has a kid and supervisor is only 23 yrs old! Got 2 Asst. Managers and both of them are men! Nice ppl! Basically I'm pretty independent here. They give me the task and let me handle it myself. Last week, my supervisor, Krystal, babysat me for the entire week but this week, she is away for an exhibition and I am on my own.

Working life is so different from school. I am so tired after work! How I wish I will have more energy to go for run or gym! Anyway recently Baojun celebrated her birthday and she invited Desiree and me to go but Des did not turn up! She made me waited for her liked 3 hours while she was happily shopping with Ben. This is my first time that I am so pissed off with her! But in the end, I oso let the matter rest... Guess being angry with someone is a very tiring thing to do!

At BJ's birthday, met a lot of people! Matthew's gf is damn hot and her figure is OUCH!!! Other than her, BJ's schoolmates look good man! Her best friend Brenda is simply crazy... She and her Chicken Macnuggets in yogurt! Till now I am still thinking what's it about?

Recently met Jianghan and Shihan for supper! Guess I am damn in luck to have supper with 2 hot babes! Basically I think a single life is not too bad! Can just go anyway anytime with anyone I want! There are also disadvantages in being single! However if I wanna crave a future now, I guess I just have to keep my current way of life! Put all my effort and brain cells in making money and starting my career.

I know this post is damn boring because I am so bored to think of any interesting to write! Till next time I guess!

Footnote: Life gets boring without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home