A Drain Life

Friday, September 01, 2006

Clubbing, Movie Marathon then Work!

Dun ask me why I always post at wee hours... Guess I am too free... haha
Last night when to Zouk and I can say it was a night of friends, friends and friends...
Actually din really have the mood to club but promised Joanne that I would go down so I went! Never expected to meet so many people in one night! First it was Dowell, followed by Geraldine from Sch of Biz den Chong Hui... It was freaking crowded... Guess all the students were let out of cage last nite! hahahaha...It took me a while to find Joanne and in the end I did but never expect will bump into my ex-canoeing teammates! To top it up, right besides them were my CE coursemates! Gosh! Besides all the school friends that I met, I met Cheryl Anne and Charmaine! That's simply crazy man!
Anyway last nite I was supposed to be dancing with Joanne and clique! However I ended up with Chong Hui's friend, Shi Han! She is really a hottie! Chong's friend tried to hit on her but chicken out in the end... I can only say big guy with small guts! hahahaha...
Shi Han is really a hot chick but she is pretty conservative and reserved. Overall she is a nice and hot gal! hahaha... Anyway went home together with her. Count myself lucky as she lives the block besides my block! hahaha...
Anyway today went to catch 2 movies with Chai: Devils Wear Prada and Click! I can say these 2 movies are worth the money!!! You should check how Miranda in DWP speaks! Awesome!!!
After movie, it was dinner and shopping! I ended up getting a pair of flip-flops from NUM! Dinner was alright at HK Cafe. Not as fantastic as people said! However I got myself a bill with service charge ripped off. hahaha... That's the power of a Cantonese Guy!
Canto Rocks My Socks!
Dun envy me, Be Jealous of me! hahahaha
In a few hours time, I will be off to work! Long day in the sea! Hope the weather will not be as wet as the past 2 days! Will be bringing Chris out! Watch out for our photos in my next posting! hahahaha... Hope he gets a good tan!
Desiree, I am angried with you! Told me 5 minutes that you would return my call and in the end I waited 1 hour and still no call! Kick your ass the next time I see ya!
Footnote: Dialects Helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home