A Drain Life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Long Bus Journey!!! Arghh

This morning I took public transport to work as I overslept and I know I will definitely miss the company transport at batam. I thought 154 will take the most 1hr to reach boonlay but it took 1 1/2 freaking hours to reach boonlay. Arghhh...
When the bus hit Jalan Bahar, I was liked finally the ride was over but the freaking bus went one big round the chinese garden area and den jurong west rd before it hit boonlay... My butt was already numbed when I reached Boonlay... sigh...
I will never take 154 to boonlay again. this is simply a crazy bus ride! SBS what the hell are you guys thinking? I know you wanna make money but dunno need to put people thru this right? I pity those who study NTU and have to take 154 to Boonlay interchange.
Footnote: Do not oversleep anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home