A Drain Life

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hot Babe!!!

Went to BCP today and guess who I met? My jc mate, XinHui! Basically she is Cinddie's classmate then and I saw her around in school. Sort of know her before jc time as I always bumped into her every morning taking bus to sch during secondary school days!

During secondary sch and even JC days, I feel she was liked an Ah Lian! hahaha... Always carried the chantel bag and walked liked she bloody own the road! hahaha... She was rather chubby then too! But I must say she has her own kind of look!

However, she looks stunning now! She has such a HOT figure that every guy would yearn their gf to be liked her. Anyway I guess everyone is changing! It's changing for the good or bad! For her case, it is good and I have a total different impression of her now! haahaha... Not because of her looks! That is totally secondary. She seems pretty mature now and I am impressed with her dedication to relationship!

Anyway, she also commented that I have changed since JC days and I look much better now! hahahahaha... Hope she is not kidding me...

Enough of drooling over her... Talk abit about my riding today! I have never tried going 10 rounds non stop! It's a total of 8km that I have ridden today! Before that, I did 5 or 6 rounds without stopping too! It's a good training for stamina! I have to conclude that BCP is tough to do tall edging. Guess I must go back to seated edge at BCP...

Footnote: Changing is part and parcel of life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home