A Drain Life

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Needs and Wants

There are so many things I wanna own now... Let me list them out and see how many of them can I get by end of the year.

1) Car - Mini Cooper, XC90, RAV4, Mazda 3, RX 300, RX8 or BMW330Ci
2) Weekender Boardbag by Liquid Force
3) Jetpilot Crown Jewel Boardshorts
4) Jetski
5) A Europe/Japan&Korea/USA Holiday
6) A set of diving gear by ScubaPro
7) Spa Package
8) Unlimited Wakeboarding Sessions
9) My own business
10) Camera
11) PDA mobile fone
12) Green IPOD Nano
13) Condominium
14) Credit CardS
15) GF? no idea about that...

Hmm... Something are realistic and attainable while something I have to wait... Whichever it is, The list will go on and I will update it once I got new items in mind...

Footnote: Dreams That Come True...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home