A Drain Life

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

People...

I happened run through my friendster testimonial and found out that even the last testimonial by Her was deleted! Gosh... Although this testimonial doesn't sound really nice, it was the last testimonial by Her. Why must She delete it away? The initial sweet testimonial was already deleted after She left me and now...

It is so scary to see people become so cold when feelings change. I admit I am liked that too... However I will still think of the person despite not contacting the person.

Adeline's birthday is round the corner and she is turning 21 soon. That's fast! Just imagine those days she was a baby... hahaha... She is having a birthday chalet this come weekend and lotsa people are invited.

Wenhao is getting married this coming Sunday. He is the first primary school friend among my clique to get married. Guess he can do it as he already has a career... Some of my friends pop the "when are you getting attached again" question to me. They went " You're not getting any younger." ahahahhaha.... All I can do is luff and give them a reply. "No one wants me! Even someone wants me, I'm not keen to be attached at the moment."

There are so many things in life that I have yet to do and so many things that I want I have yet to get. Indeed marriage and children are 2 of them but these 2 can hold on abit longer while I get all those other stuff first. I believe there are still a lot of great ladies and gals out there. What's the hurry ya? hahahaha...

Anyway now I have my baby nephew, Keane, to love. I can dedicate all my child's love to him for the moment... haha... I just hope that what I am planning now takes off... It's going to be a challenge for me to make it comes true.

Footnote: Love Is In The Air...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home