A Drain Life

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Drivers...

Last Monday night, sweetie and I went to catch Hustle and Flow at Vivo City. We were liked waiting for bus 963 for half an hour and still no sign of the bus so we decided to catcha cabbie instead as the movie was starting soon.

We boarded a Premier cab at Bukit Panjang and the driver was a an old uncle. I told him we wanted to go harbour front and he actually offered to take PIE den CTE! I was liked NONO! That is a super long detour! Should take Bukit Timah Road den head to AYE then to Pasir Panjang. He agreed and he drove. But guess wat?! Instead of turning to Cashew Road to head on to Bukit Timah Road, he turned to Bukit Panjang Plaze direction and went on a detour to head on to Bukit Timah Road. Arghh....

Thinking maybe he didn't know that Cashew would be a shorter journey so I told him that he could use the road in future if he needs to go Bukit Timah Road from Pending. Instead of being grateful, he accused me that I told him to go that way! I was liked WTF in my head? Then he went, both ways not much difference. That day my mood was pretty bad and basically he rubbed salt into my wound! I told him off straight after that! I said: "Of course not much difference, you're not the one paying!"

I guess my sweetie was pretty taken aback by that! Anyway when we reached Vivo, he charged us 15.50 in total. 12.50 for the distance travelled, 3 for the surcharge. Both of us thought it was weird. Why was there another 2 bucks surcharge when we boarded the cab at 9.15pm? The 1 buck is for PH eve surcharge and we could understand that. According to him, it's ph eve and every cab is charging 3 bucks. We were running short of time so we paid but I gotten him to write down a receipt for me. Made a call to the call centre and waiting for their reply!

Today I went out of the house 5 mins later and I almost miss my company transport so decided to call the uncle to wait for me! I was there exactly at 7.30am and he started screwing me when he saw me! He said I kept doing this but this is the 2nd time only! So I retaliated! After got onto the bus, he went on again! I was so pissed off that I told him "enough is enough!"

Previously after screwed by him, I decided not to take the transport if I left my place 5 mins later. Therefore, everytime I reach work late and my manager complains about that. Today decided not to let my manager complains, I called him and once again I was screwed by him! Come on! The memo wrote the bus will wait to 7.30! What's wrong with him man? Why all the service drivers are like that?

Side track abit. I find myself too full of complains and I have decided to change! Will change to suit the environment! Mark my words for those who are reading this! I will be a BETTER MAN!

Today super bad day! I am running a test now! The entire test is so slow and the sludge is so stinky! After breathing in(despite with a mask respirator on), I feel unwell! My lungs seem so tight and I feel difficult in breathing! Why all the shit things come together? I wonder what is next?! Hopefully my manager allows me to return to home to rest.

Footnote: Change myself to suit the envirnoment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home