A Drain Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wedding and Birthday

Last weekend, it's my Sister's 21st birthday and my primary school friend's wedding. Gosh... My sister is already 21! I can still remember when she was sucking a milk bottle then... Times really fly! At the birthday, met her frenz and know some new people.

Now that she is 21, she is on her own from now on! Guess that's wat 21 is all about! I still remember I celebrated my 21 birthday during BMT! SUCKS!!!

Besides Wenhao is married, Edna is married too! During the dinner, we were like speculating who will be the next in line and who will be the last. I guess I will be the last one looking at the rate I am going. hahahaha... It's a total different ball game I think. Everyone has their thing to look for in life and my is a career of my own currently! Marriage has to be delayed abit. Hope that my sister can get marry first and produce a baby for my parents to "play". hahaahahahahaha

Besides wedding and birthday party, I went down to the HSBC Worldcup Wakeboarding Competition at Bedok. Looking at those pros doing all the technical tricks really make me feel so envy. How I wish my parents are rich and I am a child! I believe I can be liked them if I receive the same treatment when I was younger. Anyway I am going to try my best to make it big too in local scene! Watch out for me people! Double S-bend, 313, 911 here I come!

My current favourite female rider, Dallas Friday, was injured during her run. Sigh... She fractured her thighbone. Ouch! Her tricks are awesome. Basically all technical tricks! Besides being a good rider, she is a hot babe! How I wish she is my gf... hahahaha...



Footnote: Ride For Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home