A Drain Life

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Absent Makes The Heart Fonder

The feeling of not getting to see you is miserable... However I will learn to overcome it. For the entire day, I am looking forward to your sms and calls. Although not getting to see you is miserable, it makes me understand how much I miss you and how important you are. Now I truly understand the phase "Absent Makes The Heart Fonder."

When I received your sms today, I feel liked I am in cloud No.9! And when you called me, I feel I am on top of the World! So I guess if I get to see you, I will break down in tears of joy... hahaha... All I want to do is to give you a big warmth hug when I get to see you!


I understand you mugging diligently and definitely there are a lot of readings to do. Calm down baby! I have faith in you that you will be able to do it. I believe in you! I can't help you much in mugging and therefore I can only give you moral support and physical support by buying you makan that you crave for or entertain you when you are too stressed. So Study Hard!

Footnote: I Miss You Very Much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home