A Drain Life

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Random...

Last Saturday was the pre-Holloween party at MOS. Sweetie gotten me a red kimono to dress as Geisha that nite. I wanted a smurf or rooster costume instead but the rooster costume is too big due to the rooster head.

Met up with sweetie and her cousins at 8plus and started dressing up. It was the 2nd time I cross-dress. Still rem the first time I cross-dressed was at JC with Terry and the rest! I was a St Nick gal then! So happening! Miss those good old days! Anyway when we hit the streets of Boat Quay that night, thousand of pair of eyes were on us! So many people stop us to take pictures! Now I understand the pleasure of being in the limelight! hahaha



However the crowd in MOS was a letdown. The ration of people dressing up vs people without costume is 2:8! Drink in MOS is expensive too! A jug of vodka cranberry and a beer cost us $67! The vodka cranberry tasted of cranberry more than vodka! Can someone tell MOS to be more generous in their alcohol?

Before meeting the gang to party, I was having my wakeboard training! Finally I was nailing 2 wakes constantly on my heelside! Therefore I headed on for my toeside 1 wake! I hope I can master this asap so that I can do toeside 2 wakes and nail some grabs as well! Planning to have more injuries as time goes by! hahaha! crazy fucker i m!

Today I went back Ngee Ann to present to a group of foreign delegates from the Asean Youth Ship! The feeling of heading back to NP and seeing so many students around really make me miss NP very much! It is a waste that I won't be able to receive my certificate with my fellow classmates. I also kind of think about results the past few sems! Full of energy when I came in to NP but this form of energy slowly drains off with so many other things that come along the way! Another semester and I have to bid farewell to NP, a place where sorrow and happiness has been produced! Whichever it is, I have to thank NP for the shelter for the past 3 years! Now I just can't wait for my attachment to end so that I can head back to NP and study!

Life has been pretty messy for me recently! I have mixed feelings and I feel so vexed over it! I just hope this freaking feeling will go away soon! Dun want this to drain me up! I will learn to face it and conqueror it!

Footnote: Match up to my own expectations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home