A Drain Life

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Jaded...

As I was running a labtest, my I-tunes was playing Kelly Poon's Ai Wu Li and this song suddenly struck me with it's lyrics. Finally I understand why you listen to this song.

So now, should I go or stay? Life is always making choices. Making a wrong choice is the last thing I wanna do. Why do you keep everything to yourself? Why can't things just stay in the past and not let it affect the present?
Is your trust for me not enough? Am I not worth to deal this problem together with you?

Having mixed feelings and feeling jaded... Dun wanna be pushy and therefore suffer in silence is the only choice. When will all these end? Understand you are in a difficult position and it's not your fault. Why do guilt has to strike us? There wasn't any betrayal but why is there guilt? Is it a bad thing to be nice? Why people often take kindness as weakness?

Am I pathing the path for you to take me for granted? Am I pathing the path for you to neglect me? Maybe I am the one that cause all these problems...

Footnote: Waiting sillily for everything to come to a stop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home