A Drain Life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Irritating Attachment!

Finally gotten my paycheck yesterday! Guess what? I am only worth $16 per day! My cab fare is much more costly than my pay! Anyway with this paycheck, i can settle a few things on hand now! I wonder when can I clear my debt totally!

I can't wait for this attachment to be over so that I can start making money. I am liked so stuck here! I can't meet clients because I am liked stuck in the western side of Singapore! And worst of all, I am late for work frequently! I just got lecture by my supervisor again! Guess if I am late again, I will be send back to NP. The annoying thing is they keep implying that I will affect the rest of the students coming to this company because of my impression created here. I hate this most. I dun like to drag others down because of my fault! I really feel like withdrawing from this attachment.

However I will not allow myself to do it! If I do it that means I fail to my own promise. From now on, I will wake up 5.30 every morning. If 1 alarm is not enuff to wake me up, I will get 2 or 3 or 4... I must not let this lateness take over me and ruin me!

But before I can do that, my manager just called up Dr Geng and told her that she is giving me a final warning! Great! If I'm going to late for another min in the next 3 mths, i will be send back to school! Arghh... Can this 3 months quickly pass? I hate this place! So far and out of the way! Whichever it is, I will not allow myself to be send back! I will get through this! I WILL!

Footnote: Change to suit the environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home