A Drain Life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy One Month Anniversary!

Time really flies. Last month on this date at this time, we've gotten together. Everything seems so surreal! Although it is only a month being together, it feels like a lifetime.

There are still unsolved issues for us. I hope we can overcome them together and move on to our lovely journey. I believe as long our faith are strong, we can overcome any issues. Trust me! Trust me that we can do it together. You are not alone!

I said before I will care for you, protect you and love you and this will always be my promise to you. I will never leave you in the lurch. I do not want to share your joy only, I want to share your agony, your sorrow, your fustrations.

I want to be your cushion when you fall, be your punching bag when you are angry, be your tissue when you cry. I will always be there for you, now and forever.

I look forward to every month of this day and I hope it is the same for you. Let us build our little kingdom together day by day, month by month, year by year.

Footnote: I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home